Are you looking for an amazing opportunity to 'make a difference'??
Are you committed to providing excellent customer service in every interaction??
Then look no further…...
Community First Health Centers is currently looking for an exceptional Receptionist to join our team at our New Haven medical facility with our Maternal Infant Health Program (MIHP). The ideal candidate for this role will be enthusiastic, motivated and a team player.
Under the supervision of the MIHP Program Manager, you'll provide initial and subsequent support to the MIHP operations by performing clerical functions including collecting and updating patient identification, financial and personal information, answering the telephones and patient questions. This position will be located out of our New Haven, MI medical facility located at 58144 Gratiot Avenue.
Daily responsibilities of our Receptionist may include:
• Politely answer the incoming calls, screening and/or forwarding when necessary
• Politely greet all clients, assist with questions, concerns and check-in/out
• Make and/or adjust client appointments accurately
• Enter, update and/or verify client account information accurately in computer system
• Manage referrals including contacting clients, sending correspondences, tracking and reporting
• Maintain accurate record of MIHP billings on client service plan
• Verification of client insurance information, verification of identity and obtain signatures when needed
• Follow and complete office opening/closing procedures including mail, office supplies, invoices, etc.
• Attend and participate in meeting(s), seminar(s), workshop(s), conference(s), etc. as needed/approved
• Other duties as assigned
This is a part time opportunity; up to 25 hours per week.
Hours will be gained Monday thru Friday; 9a - 2p with some flexibility needed based on business demands.
Why work for Community First Health Centers?
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including;
• Bi-Weekly Competitive Pay
• 403(b) Thrift Savings Plan; 2% (up to 7%) annual salary employer contribution whether you participate or not!
• Generous Holiday, Vacation and Personal time
• Professional growth opportunities/cross training
• Employee Recognition and Assistance Programs
Community First Health Centers: Improving the quality of life for our community!!