Join a Winning Team!
CUSO Financial Services, LP. (CFS) is seeking a Licensed Financial Advisor to provide investment services for members of 1st Northern California Credit Union in the Martinez, CA area.
When you join CFS and 1st Northern California Credit Union, you enjoy numerous benefits:
- Warm leads: Partner with branch staff and enjoy warm leads, referrals, and already-established credibility
- Large opportunity: Easily tap into the credit union’s member base to find new clients
- No proprietary products: Freedom to recommend the right solutions to serve your clients’ financial needs
- Built for you: we help you grow your business by combining accessible, responsive leadership with advisor-centric tools and technology
Established in 1949, 1st Northern California Credit Union has over $850 million in assets and more than 30,000 members. 1st Northern California Credit Union is a cooperative financial institution, helping their members achieve their financial goals since 1949. They offer a wide variety of products and services, backed by their commitment to the credit union philosophy, “people helping people”. To learn more, visit www.1stnorcalcu.org
CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC) is a broker-dealer and RIA with a stable, 25-year track record of serving the investment needs of credit unions and their members. We deliver a clear path to the future of wealth management with the open-minded agility, senior-level access, and expert technology to get there. We are led by visionary financial services leaders who see farther. We are ranked as one of the top broker-dealers in the industry and we work with some of the top financial institutions in the country. We invite you to join our winning team!
- Licenses and Registrations: FINRA Series 7, 63/65 (or 66) and Insurance licenses
- Clean U-4 and Background
- Two or more years of sales experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a bank or credit union
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation preferred
For immediate consideration, apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=3660004
**Representatives are employed and registered through CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC). To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, LP. visit www.cusonet.com.
Relevant Word Search: Registered Representative, Advisor, Adviser, Certified Financial Planner, CFP, Financial Consultant, Investment Manager, Investment services, Mutual Funds, Investments, Chartered Financial Consultant, CHFC, Sales, Banking, Broker, Financial Services, Financial Professional, Financial Advisor, Insurance Sales, Bankers, Finance, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, 401k, Life and Casualty, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Series 7