**This position is eligible for a $500 signing bonus that will be paid out as $250 after 3 months of employment and $250 after 6 months of employment with the company**
Cambridge Management, Inc. specializes in the management of quality affordable housing communities. We currently manage more than 15.900 apartment homes in California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Louisiana, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and Washington. We attribute our success to the skill, versatility, and integrity of our front-line staff. If you'd like to join a growing company where opportunities abound for talented individuals- apply today!
Cambridge Management, Inc. is hiring a Maintenance Supervisor. The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for maintaining the physical integrity of the community at all times. This involves insuring a safe and secure living environment for residents, visitors and staff. An effective program of maintenance is essential in order to: Maintain a safe environment, cultivate resident satisfaction and protect the investment of the apartment Community owner.
Why work for us
Our benefits package offers Medical, Dental and Vision, 401K with employer match, Life Insurance, Long-Term disability, PTO includes 8 paid holidays, paid vacation/sick leave. We also offer bonus potential and encourage employee growth opportunities.
About the position
General: Diagnoses and performs minor and routine maintenance/repair:
- Electrical and plumbing (including water lines).
- A/C and heating systems
- Water irrigation systems
- Tile, carpet, flooring
- Roofing, gutters, fasteners
- Security systems.
- Ceiling leaks
- Conducts regularly scheduled safety meetings with entire staff
- Must be aware of the physical condition throughout the community and immediately correct unsafe conditions
- Maintains accurate records
- Institutes and manages system for handling resident service requests.
- Corrects situations within 24 hours.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must have a valid State Driver's License
- Ability to manage multiple high priorities at once
- Flexible demeanor and positive attitude
- Ability to work evenings, overtime, holidays and weekends, as needed
- Must be thorough, reliable, honest, and service-oriented
Required Education & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum three (3) years' experience in Community maintenance or equivalent field
- Minimum one (1) year supervisory experience
- HVAC certification
- EPA certification
- REAC Inspection experience a plus
|We are committed to creating a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.