• Experience in developing customer service/call center training programs.
• Experience in creating or revising customer service/call center processes and procedures.
• Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations.
• Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and conflict resolution skills.
• Knowledge of management principles and familiarity with organization products, services, and policies.
• Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees.
• Decisiveness and attention to detail.
• Proficiency with the necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; polite, professional phone voice.
• Excellent organizational skills, thoroughness, and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks.
• Ability to work remotely or in an office, as necessary.
• Communication – Must be able to listen to others, process information, and communicate effectively.
• Adaptability – Ability to adjust to circumstances and think creatively.
• Task Management – Ability to work efficiently and competently.
• Customer Focus – Genuinely cares whether the customers are satisfied and truly wants to create the best possible experience for them.
• Detail Oriented – Achieves thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved.
• Critical Thinking – Ability to see an issue and use objective analysis and evaluation to form a judgment.
Education and Experience:
• Associate degree or equivalent years of experience in lieu of education.
• Five years of customer service/call center experience required.
• A minimum of one year experience in developing, revising, or administering call center/customer service training.
• A minimum of one year of supervisory experience in a call center required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.