Hauling Beef to grocery stores across Montana and eventually neighboring states. Home weekly.
Drivers must have a minimum of 2 years drivingexperience,a 3 year clean MVR, current medical certificate, doubles/triples and tanker endorsements.
Job requires some hands on with the freight.
Minimum 23 Years of Age
• Class A CDL with Doubles/Triples Endorsement
• 2 Years Driving Experience
• Experience with Logs
• No More than 2 Moving Violations or 1 Accident in the Last 3 Years
• Must Provide Current MVR
• Must Meet all DOT Driver Qualifications
• Must Have Current Medical Card and Meet DOT Medical Standards
• Must Pass Pre-Employment Physical and Drug Test
• Must Have Stable Work History
• Must Present a Professional Image and Attitude
• Must be Customer and Service Oriented
• Must be Capable of Climbing Stairs and Ladders
• Must be Capable and Willing to Handle Merchandise
This position is currently accepting applications.