Founded in 1979, CPSI is a leading provider of healthcare solutions and services for community hospitals plus other healthcare systems and post-acute care facilities. CPSI is the parent of four companies - Evident, TruBridge, American HealthTech, and Get Real Health. Our combined companies are focused on helping improve the health of the communities we serve, connecting communities for a better patient care experience, and improving the financial operations of our customers.
CPSI has an opening for a RPA Developer to join our new Innovation Team. This position is located in our new downtown Mobile office headquarters. This new space is fostering innovation at CPSI by inspiring the kind of thinking that breaks down barriers and challenges the norm. In this role, you'll join a team of like-minded developers and work on the innovation floor located on the second floor of the building. Yep, an entire floor dedicated to advancing technologies - think collaborative environment, think-tank feel, meets cool urban office... awesome, right? Need a mental break during the work day? Shoot some hoops in our indoor half-size basketball court or throw in your airpods and go for a walk around Bienville Square. CPSI is excited to be in the downtown Mobile community and you should join us!
RPA Developer Summary:
We’re in search of a RPA Developer that is ready to innovate and explore what’s possible in the world of process automation. In this role, you’ll work cross-functionally with business operations and business analysts to create and optimize workflow processes. You’ll also lead initiatives related to designing and managing workflow automation projects, testing and fixing bugs. To be successful, you’ll need education on technologies including UiPath and Microsoft PowerAutomate.
RPA Developer Responsibilities:
- Provide guidance with process design.
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows.
- Deploy RPA components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories and logging tools.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes).
- Work with Buisness Analysts, Scrum Masters, QA Analysts, Product Owners, and other cross-functional resources to define and deliver business impacting projects.
- Work directly with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented.
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Support deployments or troubleshoot production issues outside of work hours and participate in an on-call rotation as-needed.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes.
RPA Developer Requirements:
- Knowledge of RPA tools and cognitive platforms such as UiPath, PowerAutomate, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, etc. UiPath or PowerAutomate experience is highly preferred.
- 2+ years experience in any of the programming languages like C/C++, Python, VB Script, Ruby, Java, JS, .Net.
- Able to design technical specification documents for RPA Projects.
- Experience developing and consuming APIs.
- UiPath RPA Developer certifications preferred but not required (training will be provided).
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Experience with Databases (SQL or NoSQL) often preferred.
- Knowledge of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Understanding of workflow-based logic.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Superior time and project management skills.
- Ability to present technical details to non-technical audiences.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills and complex troubleshooting methods.
- Ability to work through ambiguous situations.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and able to take initiative without always being directed.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment and prioritize the most critical tasks and projects.