Join a Winning Team!
CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (CFS) and Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC. (SPF) are growing securities broker/dealers. We are looking for an In-House Financial Advisor to join our fun and successful organization. Our company culture encourages innovation and growth by promoting openness, flexibility, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
CFS and SPF have a strong stable record of serving the investment needs of credit unions, community banks and their members. We are ranked as one of the top broker-dealers in the industry and we work with some of the top financial institutions in the country. We invite you to join our winning team!
Our In-House Financial Advisor is responsible for:
- Focus on serving house accounts and assigned accounts from outside representatives and programs.
- Works remotely with clients utilizing all of firm’s remote delivery tools.
- Partner with remote delivery credit unions
- Identifies and evaluates customer needs for financial services, assess the objectives and goals of the individual, then develops a financial plan which may include an investment strategy to implement.
- Utilizes the CFS/SPF sales process and financial planning tools to collect and analyze client financial information
- Advises customers regarding the advantages and disadvantages of different financial products.
- Services and performs periodic reviews of existing client accounts and meets remotely with clients periodically to review and update client needs ensuring investment objectives and goals are progressing according to plan.
- Stays current and analyzes market conditions and otherwise educating and updating themselves about financial and investment vehicles in the market and the tax and securities consequences to clients of particular investments.
- Conducts regular web based client workshops/seminars on various topics (i.e. Social Security, Education planning, Retirement planning, etc.)
- Brings about the purchase or sale of financial product including executing the actual transactions that result from their financial advice. Follows through on the sales goals set forth by the Investment Program. Meets activity and production goals as outlined in Letter of Expectation.
- Develops/updates business plan with Program Manager.
- Identifies and develops relationships with Wholesalers.
Licenses and Registrations: FINRA Series 7, 63, and 65 or 66 and Life, Accident, Health & Insurance licenses
Two years sales experience in the financial services industry
Customer service, communication and presentation skills
An advanced level of performance, requiring minimum supervision
College Degree preferred
For immediate consideration, please apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=3632810
**Representatives are employed by and registered through CFS and SPF (Member FINRA/SIPC).