To provide excellent customer service to our White’s Boots, Inc. customers over the phone, to provide them with the products and services required by them.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Provide excellent customer service
2. Must be able to communicate clearly over the phone
3. Will have to be able to keep detailed track of multiple customers, orders and shipping information
4. Will have to be an expert in White’s Boots products
5. Must be a problem solver
6. Must be able to type 40+ words per minute and be able to use a 10-key pad
3. Team Player
4. Listening Skills
5. Phone Skills
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment. The office will be noisy with multiple people communicating with customers at the same time.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
There may rarely be travel required.