Are you looking for an amazing opportunity to 'make a difference'??
Are you committed to providing excellent customer service in every interaction??
Then look no further…...
Community First Health Centers is currently looking for an exceptional Scheduler to join our team at our New Haven medical facility located at 58144 Gratiot Avenue.
The ideal candidate for this role will be enthusiastic, motivated and a team player. Under the supervision of the Medical Clinic Practice Manager, you'll provide support to our patient population seeking the COVID-19 vaccine by scheduling appointment and assisting with other clerical functions.
Daily responsibilities of our Scheduler may include:
• Politely answer the incoming calls, screening and/or forwarding when necessary
• Politely greet all clients, assist with questions, check-in and check-out
• Make and/or adjust client appointments accurately
• Enter, update and/or verify client account information accurately in computer system
• Scan forms into electronic medical record (EMR) system as necessary
• Verification of client insurance information, verification of identity and obtain signatures when needed
• Other duties as assigned
This is a full time opportunity; 40 hours per week and will be contracted.
The contract term will be roughly 4-6 months.
Hours will be gained Monday thru Friday; 830a-5p and will include a weekly late night (1030a - 7p) and possible Saturday (830a - 1230p).
Why work for Community First Health Centers?
We aer a Federally Qualifed Health Center (FQHC) with the main focus of helping those most in need. This is an opportunity to make a difference to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19 to bring this pandemic to an end.
With this opportunity being contracted and short term, there will not be benefits offered.
The hourly rate for this opportunity will be $15 per hour.
Community First Health Centers: Improving the quality of life for our community!!