Are you looking for an amazing opportunity to 'make a difference'??
Are you committed to providing excellent customer service in every interaction??
Then look no further…...
Community First Health Centers is currently looking for an exceptional Receptionist to join our team at our New Haven medical facility located at 58144 Gratiot Avenue.
The ideal candidate for this role will be enthusiastic, motivated and a team player. Under the supervision of the Medical Clinic Practice Manager, you'll provide initial and subsequent support to our patients seeking their COVID-19 vaccine. This is done by performing clerical functions including collecting and updating patient identification, personal information, answering the telephones and patient questions.
Daily responsibilities of our Receptionist may include:
• Politely answer the incoming calls, screening and/or forwarding when necessary
• Politely greet all patients, assist with questions, concerns, check-in and check-out
• Make and/or adjust client appointments accurately
• Enter, update and/or verify client account information accurately in computer system
• Scan forms into electronic medical record (EMR) system as necessary
• Verification of client insurance information, verification of identity and obtain signatures when needed
• Other duties as assigned
This is a full time opportunity; 40 hours per week and will be contracted.
The contract term will be roughly 4-6 months.
Hours will be gained Monday thru Friday; 830a-5p and will include a late night (1030a - 7p) and possible Saturday if we begin to offer (830a-1230p).
Why work for Community First Health Centers?
We are a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) who's main focus is to help those most in need. This is an opportunity to make a difference and help to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 with the hope of bringing this pandemic to an end!
With this opportunity being contracted and short term, there will not be any benefits offered.
The hourly rate for this opportunity will be $15 per hour.
Community First Health Centers: Improving the quality of life for our community!!