Join a Winning Team!
Columbia CU is a full service financial institution with $2.2 billion in assets, over 100k members and holds DepositAccounts.com’s “A” Financial Health Rating for the Portland metro area. Since 1952 our commitment toward “Making Life Better” has earned us accolades such as Best of Clark County and Best in Business for the past several years. Columbia CU is recognized locally by The Oregonian as a Best Workplace and nationally by Peter Barron Stark and Associates as a Best of the Best workplace.
Duties include a variety of administrative duties to keep our robust program moving forward including working with the Program Manager | VP Investments and Insurance and Advisors to ensure referrals into the department are calendared and dispositioned, executing insurance and investment buy and/or sell orders for assigned member-investors, and taking appropriate action on behalf of Advisors on their clients’ accounts, maintaining files, preparing client documents and researching client inquires.
- Proficient knowledge of the investment and insurance industry. Holds Series 7 and 63/65 or 66 Registrations and State Insurance License or must acquire within 24 months of hire.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years-experience in financial services and/or investment industry experience.
- Pass Broker Dealer’s background review.
- Understand appropriate paperwork and procedures necessary to make transactions.
- Ability to prioritize and work either independently or as part of a team.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and client services skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
- Be comfortable exercising judgment, evaluating a situation and making a decision.
- Self-starter with a passion for exploring the role investments and insurance play in “making life better” for our member-investors.
- Rigorously maintain confidentiality and positively influence and instill trust using approved methods to authenticate people in person, digitally, and on the telephone.
- Professional appearance, scheduling reliability, and ability to build and maintain a cooperative rapport with colleagues.
For immediate consideration please apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=3601650
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA
Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CUSO Financial”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CUSO Financial: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CUSO Financial. Columbia Credit Union has contracted with CUSO Financial to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members. Atria Wealth Solutions, Inc. (“Atria”) is a modern wealth management solutions company and is not a Registered Investment Advisor or broker-dealer. Investment products, services and advice are only provided through CUSO Financial, a subsidiary of Atria.