Tuknik Government Services has an exciting opportunity for a Records Liaison to support a document management and document scanning delivery team. This is a direct, full-time Remote position supporting TGS and our USDA client.
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, vacation, sick leave, and more.
The Records Liaison:
- Analyzes user needs to determine functional and cross-functional requirements for records management.
- Performs functional allocation to identify required tasks and their interrelationships.
- Identifies resources required for each task. Performs functional analysis to identify required tasks and their interrelationships.
- Works with end-users and developers on implementation and systems integration.
- Lead development of testing, Quality Assurance (QA) processes, and requirements traceability.
- Provides daily supervision and direction to support staff and assists with development of plans and status reports.
Education, Work Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Associates Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of BA experience
- Records Management experience preferred
- Possesses expert knowledge and experience in the requirements and integration.
- Must be US Citizen able to obtain a Public Trust
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, do simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations.