The Controller is responsible for the accounting operations of the company, to include the production of periodic financial reports, maintaining a system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets. In addition to the financial tasks, will work closely with the CEO to lay the financial foundation for our next phase of growth.
US Citizenship is required for this position and local candidates are preferred.
· Maintains and enforces a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
· Oversee the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives
· Oversee the accounting operations of subsidiary corporations, especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations, and policies and procedures
· Analyze financial statements on monthly basis; perform variance analysis and ad hoc financial analysis to assist in corporate decision making
· Work with Senior Management and Operations Managers to ensure financial directives are followed.
· Ensure that accounts receivable are collected in a timely fashion
· Manage accounts payable
· Complete bank reconciliations
· Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
· Issue timely accurate and complete financial statements
· Gather relevant data and prepare the corporate annual report
· Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics
· Produce various annual forecasts
· Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
· Tax filings and reporting