Job Description – Barback
Position Reports to: Bar Manager, FOH Manager
Subordinate Staff: None
Basic Functions: Supports bartenders and counter staff as needed.
1. Warmly greets and acknowledges guests upon arrival.
2. Fills bar ice as needed throughout shift.
3. Changes kegs when necessary.
4. Assists bar service with food delivery and N/A beverages.
5. Cleans, stocks, and maintains the workstations throughout shift.
6. Follows all safety and sanitation policies.
7. Clean and put away all bar glassware as needed.
8. Brings full bus tubs to dish station when needed.
9. Performs additional responsibilities as requested by a manager at any time.