Join a Winning Team!
CUSO Financial Services, LP. (CFS) is seeking a Licensed Financial Advisor to provide investment services for members of American First Credit Union in the Orange County area.
When you join CFS and American First Credit Union, you enjoy numerous benefits:
- Warm leads: Partner with branch staff and enjoy warm leads, referrals, and already-established credibility
- No proprietary products: Freedom to recommend the right solutions to serve your clients’ financial needs
- Built for you: we help you grow your business by combining accessible, responsive leadership with advisor-centric tools and technology
Established in 1952, American First Credit Union has over $817 million in assets and more than 38,000 members. American First Credit Union has remained focused on the financial wellbeing of our members and our community, offering competitive products and personal service. With a vision to their members most essential financial resource, they are relentless in their efforts to deliver a world of access, ease, and convenience. To learn more, visit: www.amerfirst.org
CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC) is a broker-dealer and RIA with a stable, 25-year track record of serving the investment needs of credit unions and their members. We deliver a clear path to the future of wealth management with the open-minded agility, senior-level access, and expert technology to get there. We are led by visionary financial services leaders who see farther. We are ranked as one of the top broker-dealers in the industry and we work with some of the top financial institutions in the country. We invite you to join our winning team!
- Licenses and Registrations: FINRA Series 7, 63/65 (or 66) and Insurance licenses
- Clean U-4 and Background
- Two or more years of sales experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a bank or credit union
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation preferred
For immediate consideration, apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=3579830
**Representatives are employed and registered through CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC). To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, LP. visit www.cusonet.com.
Relevant Word Search: Registered Representative, Advisor, Adviser, Certified Financial Planner, CFP, Financial Consultant, Investment Manager, Investment services, Mutual Funds, Investments, Chartered Financial Consultant, CHFC, Sales, Banking, Broker, Financial Services, Financial Professional, Financial Advisor, Insurance Sales, Bankers, Finance, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, 401k, Life and Casualty, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Series 7