Therapist needed for full-time, temporary position in Mercer County.
M-F, 9am to 5pm, 2 days 12pm-8pm
Provides psychotherapy and a variety of direct counseling services and may perform specialized activities and functions.
Provides psychotherapy and / or a variety of direct counseling services. May perform specialized activities and functions specific to program, including supervision of other staff, students, or volunteers.
Completes documentation and other reporting requirements. Meets regularly with supervisor and participates in other continuing professional development opportunities. Contributes on Agency committees and special tasks and promotes a sense of agency with co-workers and staff and communicates in ways that support agency mission and values.
- Provides within program objectives, a variety of direct counseling services using individual, family and group methods; utilizes described treatment / intervention skills and techniques minimally to provide 6 hours/week per assigned youth in cluster.
- Formulates and implements treatment plans based on the preparation of complete, technical and highly perceptive diagnostic evaluations; evaluates client's progress and modifies counseling services accordingly.
- Organizes and carries out a work schedule which consistently adapts to the varying needs of assignment. Completes promptly and accurately all statistical and other reports requires for supervisory and administrative purposes, and records case material promptly.
- Maintains a high volume of work with efficiency and balance in a wide range of cases.
- Reviews case activities and treatment of clients, as well as progress in professional development and growth objectives with supervisor.
- Participates in and may conduct professional seminars, workshops, etc. or in-service training programs.
- Interprets the program to community groups or organizations and represents the Agency in selected activities related to its goals.
- Coordinates educational plans with youth, families, home schools, CSOC and DCP&P staff.
- Provides individual, family, and group treatment, intake and assessment, advocacy, and case management on site, virtually and in the home and community.
- Coordinates diagnostic activities with appropriate consulting staff.
- On-call 24 hours through use of a beeper system for intake and client emergencies.
- Other related duties as assigned.