FoxGuard Solutions provides cyber security solutions to protect industrial control systems for critical infrastructure such as power, oil and gas, and manufacturing. We feature an exciting and dynamic work environment and are currently seeking a full-time Cyber Security Specialist, Nuclear. The ideal candidate will be a cyber security professional with five or more years of relevant industry experience. The candidate will work with both external clients in the industrial controls market as well as internally to meet industry compliance requirements, such as R.G. 5.71, NEI 08-09, and NRC 10 CFR 50.54. This role may also support other network and security related product offerings as necessary. For the ideal candidate, remote work will be considered.
What you will be doing ….
To work within the Information Security Services team to assist in the evaluation and development of client Cyber Security Program requirements as needed.
- Assist with business opportunities alignment within the energy sector.
- Capture and proposal development in response to identified opportunities.
- Formulation of technical strategies and personnel requirements to fulfill successful captures.
- Formulate cyber strategies to best meet evolving technological requirements.
- Perform a variety of network security accreditation and policy support tasks, including project management support services.
- Support activities within FoxGuard for the strategic high priority development, testing, program assessments, policy and guidance, and education and training
- Support customer and product management needs by providing cyber security consultation and guidance.
- Provide guidance and implementation recommendations for security enhancements.
- Draft white papers and other technical articles to support company growth initiatives.
- Industry involvement with the development of best practices.
- Participate in and support customer validation efforts including end-user customer acceptance tests.
- Routine (50%) domestic and international travel.
- Travel needs will be dependent upon the project requirements.
- Managed tasked projects will be supported primarily from the office with travel to the sites for meetings/walkdowns.
- Staff augmentation projects will be supported at the respective plant sites.
What you will bring to the table…
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Engineering/Engineering Technology from a four-year college or university
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive engineering experience; or an advanced degree plus 2 years of experience
- Knowledge of design/system engineering and regulatory requirements for commercial nuclear plants.
- Commercial Nuclear, Government Cyber Security related knowledge
- Understanding of R.G. 5.71, DOE Order O.201.5 and NEI 08-09 Implementation Requirements
- Apply a range of cyber security concepts to mitigate risks in cyber security operations
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and management.
- Apply the theory of cyber deterrence in developing future cyber security strategies and policies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including demonstrated ability to present to clients.
- Strong analytical ability and problem identification/problem resolution skills.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated leadership ability to manage multiple tasks and projects through subordinates.
- Advanced knowledge of nuclear plant I&C design and related engineering standards, techniques and criteria.
- Analyze technical and operational requirements for future cyber security systems
- Compare and contrast international cyber security policies, strategies, and capabilities
- Develop and apply decision frameworks using the guidelines of cyber security ethics, law, and strategy.
- Computer programming and scripting knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge of Linux or other Non-Windows Operating Systems.
- IT and Cyber Security certifications such as:
- Manage the development of cyber security standards and capabilities.
- Identify the missions, authorities, and responsibilities of key cyber security organizations within the international community.
What we can offer you…
FoxGuard Solutions offers a competitive salary with a great benefits package, which includes dental, medical and vision insurance, as well as 401k, wellness programs, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, educational assistance and paid-time-off – and don’t forget Ice Cream Fridays! That’s right ice-cream every Friday!
|Qualified applicants can apply at http://www.foxguardsolutions.com/careers. No in-person applications will be accepted, and please no phone calls.
FoxGuard Solutions develops customized cyber security, compliance, and industrial computing solutions. As a leading operational technology company we deliver reliable, secure and configurable solutions that include:
CYBER SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE SOLUTIONS:
FoxGuard provides several cyber security solutions, including Patch & Update Management Services, including asset analysis and monthly patch reporting, Security Services, Hardware/Software Solutions and Field Services.
INDUSTRIAL COMPUTING SOLUTIONS:
Turnkey computing solutions for mission-critical applications designed to fit a customer's intended use, expected life-cycle and desired price point. In addition to providing hardware platforms, we provide a host of value-added services that truly make our computer products 'plug and play' ready.
To learn more about FoxGuard Solutions, visit http://foxguardsolutions.com/