Bobcat of Lenoir Parts Specialist
We need your education, experience and skills to complete our team!
When you join our team you will receive competitive pay, benefits after 90 days, paid time off, weekends off and paid holidays!
There is always room for growth and opportunity within our expanding company and we need you!
Job Summary: Sell spare and replacement parts and equipment to repair and maintain compact equipment and attachments while providing excellent customer service.
- Parts Counter
- Balance money drawer
- Print invoices
- Answer telephone promptly
- Look up, locate and stock parts
- Demonstrate safety knowledge and skills
- Operate Aspen and parts lookup systems
- Provide an excellent experience for customers
- Achieve personal and store sales goals and objectives
- Maintain a clean work area, including but not limited to bathrooms, work station, and lobby area
- Assist in maintaining store inventory processes, including putting away truck deliveries
Job Type: Full-time
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.