Join a Winning Team!
CUSO Financial Services, LP (CFS) is seeking an Investment Sales Assistant to provide support to one of our Financial Advisors at Pacific NW Federal Credit Union in the Hood River, Oregon area.
When you join Pacific NW Federal Credit Union and CFS, you enjoy numerous benefits:
- Warm leads: Partner with branch staff and enjoy warm leads, referrals, and already-established credibility
- Large opportunity: Easily tap into the credit union’s member base to find new clients
- No proprietary products: Freedom to recommend the right solutions to serve your clients’ financial needs
- Built for you: we help you grow your business by combining accessible, responsive leadership with advisor-centric tools and technology
CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC) is a broker-dealer and RIA with a stable, 25-year track record of serving the investment needs of credit unions and their members. We deliver a clear path to the future of wealth management with the open-minded agility, senior-level access and expert technology to get there. We are led by visionary financial services leaders who see farther. We’re ranked as one of the top broker-dealers in the industry and we work with some of the top financial institutions in the country. We invite you to join our winning team!
Established in 1942, Pacific NW Federal Credit Union has over $255M in assets and more than 19,000 members. Pacific NW Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Portland and is the 21st largest credit union in the state of Oregon. It is also the 1,022nd largest credit union in the nation. To learn more, visit www.pnwfcu.org
- Licenses and Registrations: FINRA Series 7, 63/65 (or 66) and Insurance licenses (preferred)
- Clean U-4 and Background
- Two or more years of sales experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a bank or credit union
For immediate consideration, apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=3549733
**Representatives are employed and registered through CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC). To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, LP visit www.cusonet.com.
Relevant Word Search: Registered Representative, Advisor, Adviser, Certified Financial Planner, CFP, Financial Consultant, Investment Manager, Investment services, Mutual Funds, Investments, Chartered Financial Consultant, CHFC, Sales, Banking, Broker, Financial Services, Financial Professional, Financial Advisor, Insurance Sales, Bankers, Finance, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, 401k, Life and Casualty, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Series 7