Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
• Attends and participates in training seminars as requested.
• Becomes active in the local business community and develops a rapport with other residential community measures.
• Assists the Business Manager in implementing resident retention and renewal programs.
• Makes recommendations to management regarding improvements for the overall operation of the community.
• Attends and assists in the coordination and organization of resident relations and activities, such as newsletters, parties, etc.
• Accompanies vendors or contractors to resident apartments as needed.
• Transports residents or prospective residents via motorized vehicle throughout property grounds; may run errands as necessary.
• Represents the Company in a professional manner at all times. Consistently maintains a professional and courteous attitude when dealing with residents, coworkers and the general public.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Education, Training and/or Experience:
• A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
• Valid drivers' license, sound driving record and auto insurance required.
• Computer literacy required. Proficiency in preparing Word documents and Excel spreadsheets in addition to property management software is preferable.
• A minimum of two years sales experience, hospitality or property management background preferred.
• Yardi Voyager software experience is a highly desired.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Personal Characteristics:
• Ability to engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously and to consistently meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and use good judgment to know when to ask for help and/or guidance.
• Ability to interact professionally with employees, tenants, owners, customers, and vendors.
• Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens well and gets clarification when necessary.
• Changes approach or method to best fit the situation or circumstances; Able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
• Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions and in completion of tasks.
• Is a team player; volunteers readily; seeks increased responsibilities; asks for assistance and offers help when needed or able.
• Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.