The Customer Care Representative (CCR) will act as a liaison, provide service information and resolve any emerging problems our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency. Responsibilities will include managing large amounts of incoming calls, identify and assess customer's needs to achieve satisfaction, build sustainable relationships and trust with customer through open and interactive communication, handle customer complaints by providing appropriate solutions, ensure resolution, keep records of customer interactions, process billing and payments and assist with insurance compliance.
• Proven relevant customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
• Ability to adapt/respond to difference types of characters
• Excellent communication skills
• Display Strengths in patience, empathy, passion for helping someone, problem solving, enthusiasm
• Proficient in MS Word and Excel
• Able to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently
• Willing to learn software programs designed for industry
• Capable of supporting our Mission Statement, Vision and Core Values
• High School diploma or G.E.D. certificate
• 2-5 years' experience in Customer Service
• Bi-lingual requested
• Strong attention to detail
Competitive salary, health insurance, 401K, life insurance, paid vacation, sick and holidays, EOE.