Job Description - Cocktail Server
Position Reports to: General Manager, Shift Supervisor
Subordinate Staff: None
Basic Functions: Serves guests quickly, efficiently and with complete knowledge of food and beverage menus on beach while guests are waiting for table. Offers superior customer service and maintains station in a clean and orderly manner throughout shift. This is a seasonal position.
1. Warmly greets and acknowledges guests upon arrival.
2. Effectively merchandises food and beverage menus in an informative, friendly and enthusiastic manner.
3. Polishes all silverware and glassware used for service.
4. Accurately takes guest orders and upsells menu items and beverages
5. Cleans, stocks, and maintains the workstations throughout shift.
6. Follows all safety and sanitation policies.
7. Correctly and precisely calculates each guest check.
8. Performs additional responsibilities as requested by a manager at any time.