PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The Suja Juice Crew is a dynamic team of active, outgoing, and knowledgeable individuals, who are passionate about spreading the Suja Love. They live by way of Suja; leading healthy & active lifestyles and are eager to encourage others to live a long, beautiful life by way of conscious nutrition. An integral part of the Field Marketing Juice Crew’s role is to sample & educate consumers, while creating a memorable experience that will build brand awareness and drive brand loyalty. The Juice Crew is the face of Suja!
This is a part-time position – a set number of hours are not guaranteed and are based off of team member’s availability and Suja’s needs.
- Always be the face of the brand when representing Suja. Always remain kind, courteous and be your amazing unique self because you don’t get a second chance at a first impression!
- Become a credible product and brand expert
- Come to work each day with a positive, can-do attitude, ready to take on the day and represent Suja in a responsible way.
- Take care of our vehicle and assets and treat them as your own
- Be able to adapt to different types of personalities on your team as well as with consumers in the field
- Maintain a high level of energy during your Suja shift.
- Always maintain an amazing level of communication with your team and manager
- Be the team player that works well with other squad members to deliver sampling goals. Work effectively with your sampling partner.
- Identify future sampling and/ or event opportunities to convey to the hiring manager
- Willing to take ownership of sampling activations and work with manager to ensure successful execution
- Execute company initiatives and activations as required and directed by your hiring manager.
- Come with your own ideas on how to make our activations even more fun!
- Submission of activation recap within specified, required time frame that includes photos, vehicle inspection forms, activation results, & consumer feedback
- Be ready to share Suja social information such as websites and social media links
- Have fun! It’s Juice!
- Charismatic and outgoing personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Must use good judgment
- Unique or individualistic hobbies
- Must be able to work exceptionally well with others in a team environment
- Local market knowledge is a plus
- Must be able to drive safely and navigate unfamiliar places in your market
- Excellent communication with manager and team lead
- Must have access to internet/ phone
- Help maintain a clean storage space and vehicle
- Must have reliable transportation to get to and from your shift
- A clean driving record of 3 years must be provided
- A valid driver’s license that is not expired, suspended, or revoked
- Must be able to work 2 weekends per month, nights and some Holidays
- Must be available to attend and actively participate in 1-2 team meetings or calls per quarter
- Must be able to stand and remain mobile for extended periods of time (6+ hours)
- Must be able to work under diverse weather conditions
- Must be able to lift/carry a minimum of 30-50 lbs
- Including but not limited to event assets, product, coolers, setup and tear down of activations, etc.
- Must be 21+ years old to apply