Welcome to Mans Lumber & Millwork, family owned and operated since 1900. We are always looking for friendly, hard-working people with all types of background and experiences. Whether you are a lumber whiz, a customer-service superstar, or even yourneighborhood trivia champ,there isa good chance youll find a great career path at Mans to showcase all your talents.
We offer world-class benefits consisting of Blue Cross Blue Shield medical and dental coverage, vision insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) with generous match of 4%, life insurance, pet insurance, legal assistance, Identity theft protection, charitable and community service initiatives, progressive paid time-off policy, paid holidays and annual profit-sharing eligibility.We also havereallygoodcoffee and plenty of opportunities for overtime.
Mans Lumber and Millwork provides value through quality materials and superior service.DoorProduction Associates set up and operate door machining equipment and assemble interior/exterior door units,loadand unload materials in dedicated storage locations, and maintain good housekeeping of all areas of the door shop andsurrounding area(s),
- Operate small and large machines in the production of doors.
- Work on the door assembly line.
- Inspect all product for quality.
- Machine products for hardware installation
- Prep material for handling
- Stage andpackage finished product for delivery.
- Being friendly and professional, responding quickly to customer and team member needs.
- Communicate with peers, customers, and vendors respectfully, honestly, and openly.
- Engage in continuous improvement efforts, examining workflows and providing feedback to current workflow processes to improve efficiency.
- Maintain a clean, efficient work environment.
- Receiving inbound material and storing appropriately.
- Complete and maintain required training and licenses(hi-lo certification, etc.).
- Utilize basic functions of WMS system; (including, but not limited to receive, put away, move, cycle inventory, select, and customer ship).
- Other warehouse duties as assigned.
Responsibilities & Relationships
- Astrongsteward of Mans culture and core values - be a good human
- Punctual; understandingon-timeis late
- Dependable; no excuses mentality, my team depends on me mindset