Love animals? Want to make a positive impact on the planet? Come join Woodland Park Zoo as a Data Processor. There is one, full-time benefited position available.
This position is responsible for daily donation processing, production of gift receipts, acknowledgement letters, donation reports, and maintaining data integrity. The position has significant responsibilities in the areas of data entry to ensure that all cash gifts, in kind gifts, stock donations, pledges, and memberships are accurately recorded in the Raiser's Edge database and reconciled with the finance department and point of sale system.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Process all donations: daily entry, proofing, balancing, adjusting, and reporting to ensure clear representation of donor intentions. Contacting donors as appropriate.
- Send acknowledgement letters and tax receipts for donations. Ensure all donors receive timely and appropriate recognition for their gifts.
- Track outstanding pledges, produce, and distribute pledge reminder letters.
- Provide fulfillment and tracking of donor club benefits, including membership benefits.
- Serve as the primary contact for matching gift programs.
- Run gift detail reports to share with appropriate team members and departments.
- Complete daily gift card online purchase fulfillment and NetCommunity sign ups and profile updates.
- Process and balance all membership through the point of sale system.
- Provide quality assurance between the Raiser’s Edge database and the membership point of sale system, including performing daily imports. Perform membership adjustments as needed.
- Provide additional support as needed for membership processing.
- Import, organize, and maintain various internal lists in the List Management System.
- Manage email unsubscribes and data integrity in both Raiser’s Edge and MailChimp.
- Execute data queries and reports, and deliver accurate, timely results.
- Interpret customer requirements for mail and email projects, create appropriate queries, and perform rigorous quality control.
- Communicate with internal customers to address donation or membership issues.
- Perform tasks and generate queries to support database integrity for data analysis.
- Respond to and process database update requests.
- Initiate processing and record management procedural changes as needed and continuously identify ways to increase overall efficiencies. Keep all policies and procedural documents updated.
- Safeguard the confidentiality of donor and member information at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent experience and one (1) or more years’ of experience in data processing; and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- One or more years of experience in data processing.
- Proficiency in using database systems and thorough knowledge of Windows-based computer software.
- Ability to audit work for accuracy and quality.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and adapt to changing needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge or Salesforce
- Experience with Omatic software
- Experience with Point of Sale software
- Knowledge of fundraising operations and data management.
- This position may be required to lift up to 30lbs.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to a typical office environment and/or outdoor weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. During COVID-19, there may be a combination of remote and onsite work.
Want to know more? Read the full job description here!
Pay: $20.85/hour, plus benefits
Applicants must be at least 18 years old. A criminal background check will be required of the selected applicant.
Application Directions: Applications are accepted online through our Jobs Page at zoo.org/jobs; no other forms of application will be accepted. Cover letter and resume are required.
Woodland Park Zoo is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in application and employment for any reason, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, disability or medical status including genetic information, and/or veteran’s status.
Woodland Park Zoo is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in all of its services. If you need accommodation in the application or interview process, please contact our recruiting team at email@example.com.
|Woodland Park Zoo is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in application and employment for any reason, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, disability or medical status including genetic information, and/or veteran’s status.