Title / Position: Handyperson / Groundsperson
Position type: Seasonal: Full-time or Part-time, Hourly, Non-Exempt.
Location: Ski Bromley, LLC. Peru, Vermont
Reports to: Director of Property Services
We are looking for someone who can assist in all sorts of property management projects: painting, mowing lawns, etc. Flexibility and attention to detail is paramount for this position.
Summary: Primary responsibility is to assist different property services teams within the Bromley Village.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work on various housing and property services projects
- Conduct themselves in a safe manner at all times
- Keep a good daily record of all work performed
- Maintains quality standards that are set by the company
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Prior experience as carpenter, painter, or general worker with a reputable employer a plus
- Team oriented
- Able to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on ladders, roofs, and other exposed areas
- Able to lift and carry painting supplies like ladders and other materials over uneven terrain, up and down stairs and ladders.
- Have reliable transportation
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This individual works indoors and outdoors, sometimes at heights or in confined spaces. This individual also routinely uses standard property maintenance materials, chemicals, and equipment. The position requires the safe operation of ladders and power tools on a regular basis.
This is a physically active position requiring several hours of walking, bending, reaching and climbing.
Must be willing and able to work toward completion of projects.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.