Are you looking for a growth position with an established, award-winning industry leader?
Do you have service experience in the Plumbing industry and a
desire to take that experience to the next level?
We are a 30 year old HVAC company building out a plumbing division. Come get in on ground floor and get compensated for your production.
We are proud to offer:
· Competeive pay structure
· Percentage of gross plus hourly. You will see paychecks that reflect your production ability.Get paid for how you produce.
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and accident insurance
- Excellent on-going training programs
- Paid time off
- 401K with company matching funds
- Friendly, consistent and stable work environment
As a jpourneman plumber you would be responsible for all aspects of plumbing service and installation job completion and customer satisfaction. We have provided a high level of customer satisfaction in our HVAC department for nearly 3 decades and want to carry that same ethic to the plumbing side.
- High school diploma/GED
- Journeyman plumbers license or 5+ years of plumbing service work
- Superior troubleshooting and repair skills
- Self-starter with ability to work with little supervision
- Customer-service oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Clean driving record
- Must submit to a drug screening and background check
For over 30 years, Donmar Heating, Cooling and Plumbing has been a top HVAC contractor in Virginia and Maryland. We are now continuing that tradition with our plumbing division. Our business continues to grow primarily through referrals from satisfied home and business owners. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, the majority of our technicians must hold NATE certification, the HVAC industry’s premier credential. NATE-certified contractors are simply the best at what they do, and we supplement their extensive knowledge with ongoing professional development seminars and workshops. Learn more at www.donmarcompany.com.
If you are looking for an opportunity with a stable, growing company, this is the right choice.
Feel free to apply here or in person Monday-Friday 9am-4pm at 22821 Silverbrook Center Drive, #130, Sterling, VA 20166.