Join a Winning Team!
Apple Federal Credit Union through its partnership with CUSO Financial Services, L. P. (CFS) is seeking a Licensed Financial Advisor to provide retirement and investment services to its member base in the Fairfax, VA area.
When you join Apple Federal Credit Union and CFS, you enjoy numerous benefits:
- Warm leads: Partner with branch staff and enjoy warm leads, referrals, and already-established credibility within your local community
- Large opportunity: Easily tap into the credit union’s member base to find new clients
- No proprietary products: Recommend and sell whatever products best meet your clients’ needs
- Concierge service support: Receive exceptional support from back office employees with an advisor to support staff ratio of just 5:1
CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC) is a broker-dealer and RIA with a stable, 25-year track record of serving the investment needs of credit unions and their members. We’re ranked as one of the top broker-dealers in the industry and we work with some of the top financial institutions in the country. We invite you to join our winning team!
Established in 1956, Apple Federal Credit Union has over $3.4 billion in assets and more than 226,000 members. Through a life-long partnership with anyone touched by education, Apple Federal Credit Union inspires trust. We help members achieve their dreams by offering competitive financial solutions, with dedicated personal service. We exist not for profit, but for the benefit of the members and the community. This is the Apple Way! To learn more, visit www.applefcu.org.
- Licenses and Registrations: FINRA Series 7, 63/65 (or 66) and Insurance license
- Clean U-4 and Background
- Two or more years of sales experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a bank or credit union
- Certified Financial Planner designation preferred (CFP)
- Spanish speaking advisor is preferred but not required
For immediate consideration, apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=3502061
**Representatives are employed by Apple Federal Credit Union and registered through CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC). To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, L.P. visit www.cusonet.com.
Relevant Word Search: Registered Representative, Advisor, Adviser, Certified Financial Planner, CFP, Financial Consultant, Investment Manager, Investment services, Mutual Funds, Investments, Chartered Financial Consultant, CHFC, Sales, Banking, Broker, Financial Services, Financial Professional, Financial Advisor, Insurance Sales, Bankers, Finance, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, 401k, Life and Casualty, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Series 7