Director of Operations
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
We share our passion for the seasonal activities of the outdoor rural lifestyle through our home-grown expertise in the products and tools we design, manufacture, and sell. Through the values of resourcefulness, hard-work, and respect we develop long-term personal relationships and strategic business partnerships throughout the global community.
Ardisam is looking for a leader who can oversee the organization’s daily operational activities. This leader will be responsible for managing its resources, developing, and implementing operational plans; ensure that procedures are carried out properly. Additionally, the Director of Operations will regularly evaluate organizational efficiency and makes necessary improvements to eliminate waste and maximize staff productivity. The Director of Operations is responsible to recruit, train and develop operational managers as needed; to meet Ardisam’s overall strategy and profitability goals, while ensuring daily operations run as smoothly and as efficiently as possible.
- Oversees the production schedule to ensure products are produced as needed to meet sales demand.
- Drive continuous improvement in manufacturing areas, achieving year over year cost reductions, while increasing product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Manage and drive efficiency through receiving and shipping processes to meet sales delivery KPI.
- Design and develop logistically solutions (3PL, global warehousing) to bring product as close to the end consumer as possible to reduce last mile cost and lead time.
- Improve PPM in ecommerce parcel shipments and wholesales LTL on-time delivery.
- Manage resource plan across multiple operation department to ensure production and warehouse are meeting KPI.
- Display willingness to make critical decisions while following company practices with the ability to make timely decisions and exhibit sound and accurate judgment.
- Ability to delegate work, give authority to work independently, set expectations and monitor delegated activities.
- Planning and organizing – Ability to prioritize and plan work activities, use time efficiently and develop realistic action plans.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 5-10 years of relevant manufacturing and distribution experience required.
- Great interpersonal skills in managing resources and ability to plan out operational requirements based on demand 4-12 weeks out and can work under tight timeline.
- In depth knowledge of receiving and shipping and / or warehouse optimization.
- A demonstrated ability to manage permanent and temporary and or seasonal workers.
Education: 4 years degree in Engineering, Operations, Business Management and/or Finance degree preferred.
Benefits: Health Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Personal Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401K Plan, HSA with employer contribution, Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent), Vision/Dental Insurance, Supplemental Insurance, ESOP eligible, and Corporate Profit Sharing eligible.
Compensation: Salaried Position
Duration of Employment: Full Time
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally.
Work Days: Monday – Friday
Hours / Day: 8
Work Shift: First Shift
Travel: up to 20% travel as needed
To Apply: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=3493454