Interactive Government Holdings (IGH) is seeking qualified, trained and capable individual to serve as Program Manager for BPA – DOJ/OJP
Established in 2006, Interactive Government Holdings, Inc. (IGH) is a leading professional services and technology provider to the Federal government whose mission is to serve our men and women in uniform globally and their support systems locally. We utilize strategy, data science and technology to make the programs we execute more efficient for the people our programs serve. Currently, IGH has a national and international contract staff as well as a small HQ team in Springfield.
IGH has consistently been ranked as one of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies by Inc. Magazine. We are proud of our ability to shape tomorrow, while ensuring all active duty personnel and reservists can carry out their critical missions and tasks today.
Major responsibilities include (not all inclusive):
This position is the BPA Program Manager. Plans, organizes, directs, and controls the project/program to ensure all contractual obligations are fulfilled, quality standards are met, and associated expectations of performance are achieved.
Qualified Candidates must have:
It is required that the Program Manager has the following qualifications:
1. One of the following active certifications:
- PMI PMP
- DAWIA Level III or,
- FAC P/PM Level III
2. A minimum of eight years of experience managing IDIQ/BPA and multiple task orders greater than $5M
3. Managing multiple concurrent project tasks, providing expert direction and guidance to subordinates, developing schedules, formulating work plans, managing and controlling project funds and resources, and serving as point of contact with OJP/Government CORs/Task Monitors and/or customer personnel.
Experience supporting the following Offices to include: Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA); Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS),; National Institute of Justice (NIJ); Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP); Office for Victims of Crime (OVC) and, Office of Sex Offender Sentencing, Monitoring, Apprehending, Registering, and Tracking (SMART).
Education, Years’ Experience, and Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, or related field. Master’s Degree highly desired
- 8 to 10 years of managing programs experience in DoJ
- Minimal of 5 years’ experience leading team and delivering Program Management, Administrative, and Clerical Support
- Secret, Top Secret desired
IGH offers a competitive benefits program which includes: Paid PTO days, 401K (4% company match), Company Paid Life Insurance Policy, and comprehensive Health, Vision, Dental and Disability plans.
IGH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER