1. High School Education or the equivalent
2. At least 18 years of age
3. Must have a valid drivers license
4. Must be physically able to waist lift, push and/or pull maximum of 80#
5. Must be able to frequently bend, squat or climb during an 8-hour day.
1. May be exposed to working with chemicals
2. May be subject o differing temperatures
3. May be involved unexpectedly, or on short notice, to tasks that involve exposure to blood, body fluids, or mucous membranes
4. May be subject to varying hours in order to make transport appointments on time, i.e., may be subject to early morning hours, early evening hours, and some possible weekend hours.
5. May be exposed to driving in difficulty conditions, i.e. snow, heavy rain, etc.
1. Transport residents to appointments. To sit and visit with residents, if necessary, in the various medical complexes, if necessary, throughout transport.
2. To fill facility van gas tank, as needed
3. Report vehicle issues to the Maintenance Director as they occur
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.