Love animals? Want to make a positive impact on the planet? Come join the Woodland Park Zoo's as a Ticketing & Membership Associate! There are nine, part-time, variable hour, temporary, non-benefited positions available.
What you’ll do:
- Sell general admission tickets to the zoo using our cash register/point of sale terminals.
- Promote and sell zoo memberships, products, and experiences.
- Provide customer service to zoo guests or over the phone
- Ensure guests are complying with current COVID-19 safety requirements such as wearing masks and maintaining social distance.
- Other duties as assigned
When we’ll need you:
- From now through the end of September
- Hours are variable and part-time with the schedule determined by your supervisor. This position is non benefitted.
- We're open seven days a week, including most holidays and some evenings
Who we’re looking for:
- Customer service-oriented individuals and who thrive in a team environment.
- You have cashier/cash handling experience.
- You're a quick learner who adapts to constantly changing environments.
- You remain positive and professional in stressful situations.
- You're interested in and enthusiastic about the zoo and our mission.
Why you should work with us:
- Opportunities to learn and connect with wildlife, the natural world and your community.
- Complimentary and discount passes on zoo admission for friends and family.
- Employee discounts at the zoo and local merchants.
Want to know more? Read the full job description here!
Applicants must be at least 18 years old. A criminal background check will be required of the selected applicant.
Application Directions: Applications are accepted online through our Jobs Page at zoo.org/jobs; no other forms of application will be accepted. Cover letter and resume are required.
Woodland Park Zoo is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in application and employment for any reason, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, disability or medical status including genetic information, and/or veteran’s status.
Woodland Park Zoo is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in all of its services. If you need accommodation in the application or interview process, please contact our recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Woodland Park Zoo is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in application and employment for any reason, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, disability or medical status including genetic information, and/or veteran’s status.