Department: Software Engineering
Location: 320 Congress St Boston, MA 02120 Floor 1
Join the A-team. Autonodyne is a Boston-based software AI company specializing in control of autonomous vehicles. Our software suite sits at the nexus of Human-Machine Interface & Autonomy Behaviors. We are a small company - you will have an immediate impact on the growing success of our organization. Autonodyne’s offices are in the Seaport District of Boston, Massachusetts and is looking for multiple full-stack software engineers who are passionate about artificial intelligence algorithms and the UAS/UAV/Unmanned space. This position reports to the Director of Software Engineering.
Development to expand the baseline functionality of the Autonodyne mobile control station software
Contribute and implement front end and back end design decisions
Integrate additional autonomy behaviors
Work with customers to deliver requested software features
Support flight test, as required
• You’ve studied - you have a BA, BS, or MS in computer science or a related field, or equivalent experience.
• You’ve coded - you are comfortable in object-oriented languages like C#, C++, or Java; you have a solid grasp of algorithms, data structures, and design patterns.
• You collaborate - you can explain your work, you can ask great questions, you can listen to your peers and your customers, and you like to give and receive feedback.
• You’re driven – you have an unstoppable drive to win.
• You’re a professional - you understand that it’s not enough to write working code. It must also be well-designed, easy to test, and easy to add to over time.
• You’re learning - no matter how much you know, you are always seeking to learn more and to become a better engineer
We are seeking a mix of experienced software engineers (5-15 years experience) and recent graduates (0 to 5 years experience)
Familiar with computer gaming implementations and designs from both a developer and user perspective
Experience (or a very strong interest) in UAS/UAV/Unmanned systems, especially in the avionics domain is highly desired
This position will likely involve travel to customer and non-customer sites principally in North America (10-20%) but global travel is also possible.
Strongly prefer domicile near the Boston/Cambridge metro area but will consider non-local domicile – relocation to Boston area part of compensation package, if necessary
US Citizenship required
Security clearance (active or previous) or the ability to be granted one desired
Salary Range: $60,000 - $100,000 per year
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
Autonodyne provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ancestry, genetic information, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, family care status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, physical or mental disability, medical condition, or with respect to any other protected class.