JOIN OUR GRAIN TEAM IN LITCHFIELD, MN!
Our Litchfield location is hiring a Location Supervisor to oversee the location.
To learn more about UFC's Grain Department, visit: https://www.ufcmn.com/grain
Primary Objectives of the Position:
- Understands grain department policies, objectives and strategies, especially in regard to managing location.
- Communicates the strategic direction and needs of the department to any assigned employees.
- Responsible for directing the efforts of all assigned personnel to accomplish grain and company objectives.
- Coordinates the operations activities of the assigned location for maximum efficiency and profitability.
- Communicates with members on matters of importance and/or interest to maintain their sense of involvement, support and loyalty as members and customers.
- 3+ years experience in various phases of elevator operations.
- Previous supervisory experience desirable.
- Good people skills necessary.
- Strong verbal and writing skills necessary.
- Computer skills desirable
- Ag background a plus
- Mechanical ability helpful.
- Must be in good physical condition capable of lifting, carrying and pushing weights up to 100 pounds and have full use of both arms and legs and both hands.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces comfortably and be able to handle the different obstacles that are presented in confined spaces
- Must be able to climb stairs, reach above, below and at shoulder level, work on moving machinery, work at unprotected heights with dust, fumes or gas and in temperature extremes both inside and outside.
- Pre-employment and random drug testing required.
United Farmers Cooperative, along with competitive wages, does offer a number of work/life benefits and services.
Medical Benefit – High Deductible Health Plan with HSA, as well as a low-deductible plan. Wellness component and a prescription drug program.
Single plus child, or single plus spouse
Other benefits include: Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401K Plan with 4% Employer Match, Flex Spending Accounts for Medical and Daycare, Profit Sharing, Uniform Program, Employee Discounts, Shop Tool Reimbursement Program, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Long Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, Direct deposit payroll, Family Leave, Awards Recognition program, Ongoing employee training paid by UFC, Employee referral bonus and Scholarship program.
|United Farmers Cooperative (UFC) is a farmer-owned cooperative that was formed as the Cooperative Creamery Association of Lafayette in 1915 in the town of Lafayette, Minnesota. Over the next 100+ years of business, UFC would undergo many changes to meet the evolving needs of members in a changing world. Since its start in 1915, UFC has grown from one location and two employees to over 300 total employees with multiple locations serving members across several Central Minnesota counties. Today, UFC is an innovative and diverse cooperative striving to meet and exceed its members expectations through several business units including United Natural Gas, Agronomy, Energy Ag Equipment, Grain Handling Systems, Feed and Grain.