Join a Winning Team!
Through its relationship with CUSO Financial Services, LP (CFS) Workers Credit Union is seeking a Registered Financial Assistant to provide administrative support to our Retirement Planning and Investment Center (RPIC), and for the services it provides to its member base throughout north central Massachusetts.
- Work directly with Financial Advisors and the RPIC Program Manager to help increase productivity through marketing and direct prospecting efforts.
- Render clerical or administrative services to the RPIC.
- Take in-coming calls from clients; handle the paperwork for new accounts; enter customer provided information into a database system; maintain an FINRA Compliant filing system with all records that are generated when stocks, bonds, and other types of investments are traded.
- Set appointments for the Financial Advisors, either in person or over the telephone/WebEx. Put members in telephone contact with the Financial Advisor. Answer client questions and describe investment products and services. Advise customers as to the status of orders or report trade prices to customers.
Established in 1914, Workers Credit Union has over $1.9 billion in assets and more than 108,000 members. Workers Credit Union is headquartered in Fitchburg and is the 4th largest credit union in the state of Massachusetts. It is also the 185th largest credit union in the nation. To learn more, visit wcu.com
CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC) is a broker-dealer and RIA with a stable, 25-year track record of serving the investment needs of credit unions and their members. We deliver a clear path to the future of wealth management with the open-minded agility, senior-level access and expert technology to get there. We are led by visionary financial services leaders who see farther. We’re ranked as one of the top broker-dealers in the industry and we work with some of the top financial institutions in the country. We invite you to join our winning team!
- Licenses and Registrations: MA certified Life, Accident, & Health Insurance license and current FINRA Series 6 & 63 or Series 7 licenses.
- Clean U-4 and Background.
- Two or more years of administrative office experience in a financial service or sales environment preferred.
When you join Workers Credit Union and CFS, you enjoy fantastic benefits. Workers Credit Union offers a wide range of insurance benefits to fit the needs for you and your family
For immediate consideration, apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=3429991
**Representatives are employed by Workers Credit Union and registered through CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC). To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, LP visit www.cusonet.com.
Relevant Word Search: Registered Representative, Advisor, Adviser, Certified Financial Planner, CFP, Financial Consultant, Investment Manager, Investment services, Mutual Funds, Investments, Chartered Financial Consultant, CHFC, Sales, Banking, Broker, Financial Services, Financial Professional, Financial Advisor, Insurance Sales, Bankers, Finance, Retirement Planning, Estate Planning, 401k, Life and Casualty, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Series 7