The Visitation Case manager provides support to Cyber Charter School Attendance, Truancy and Guidance Department by visiting families of students that are currently enrolled in the school and are not attending class, logging in or are unable to reach via phone after several attempts from staff.
The Duties Assigned
1. Visit families that are assigned for visitation.
2. Provide documentation to families.
4. Participate in Weekly meetings to discuss findings with cyber charter school Social Work Director
of Student Development (DSD)
5. Mandated reporting.
Description of Duties
Visitation: Each Visitation case manager will be provided with a specific region and case load that will be
determined based on the needs at that time.
Safety procedure will be followed and detailed:
1. Locate home.
2. Verify address is correct.
3. Contact family via phone.
4. Proceed to home.
5. Knock or ring doorbell, retreat from door and wait for response.
a. If family present, provide information about your visit based on the handout that will be provided (Only enter the home if you feel it is safe).
b. If family is not present or no response, leave cyber school 'Sorry we missed you' form.
6. Proceed to next home visit until completed.
7. Inform cyber school Social Work Director of Student Development (DSD) of any findings or situations that arise.
Visitation case manager will be provided with several documents to provide for families in case they need support in different areas beyond academics like, food banks, homeless shelters, mental health programs for children and youth and adults. Domestic violence information.
Visitation case manager will submit documentation via Google form of findings during each visit and will have 24 Hours to submit said documentation for each family.
Visitation Case manager will meet with Social Work (DSD) to discuss findings during visitation and to obtain support for their specific cases.
Other duties as assigned by the Director/Coordinator of Instruction and Social Work (DSD).