Job Title: Aquatic Operations and Maintenance Supervisor
Job Category: Operations
Location: Miami, FL
Position Type: Hourly
Pay Range: $13.00-16.00
Minimum Prerequisite: ILTP Lifeguard License or Equivalent
Will Train Applicant: Yes
Education: Enrolled/Graduated High School or Equivalent
Human Resource Contact: Brandy Mobley
I. JOB SUMMARY
Provide general oversight, “Gold Standard” safety, and excellent customer service for guests/swimmers frequenting aquatic facilities and attractions operated by Jeff Ellis Management, LLC
II. DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Supervisor must consistently perform the following duties:
- Supervise and assist staff
- Enforce safety rules, riding instructions and regulations for the safety of guests/swimmers
- Provide first aid and emergency care for guest/swimmers who suffer injuries or sudden illness
- Provide general oversight and supervision for client aquatic facility operations by enforcing safety rules and supervising/protecting guests/swimmers, rendering first aid/emergency care and lifeguard performance expectations.
- Communicate clearly, professionally, and proactively with coworkers and management staff
- Oversee and provide basic cleaning services such as brushing, skimming, vacuuming (manual and automatic), scrubbing, trash collection, etc.
- Oversee and provide basic/advanced maintenance services such as backwashing, changing of equipment, repairs and preventative maintenance, installations, chemical additions, etc.
- Oversee and provide basic/advanced chemical maintenance including inventorying, ordering, moving, measuring, dosing, and cleaning with chemicals
- Provide a warm and inviting atmosphere when assisting guests
- Lead by Example- Go above and beyond for the guests and team member you serve
- Perform additional tasks as assigned
To perform the job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Must be able to complete all requirements of the lifeguard position
- Exceptional problem solving and critical thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Positive Attitude
- Team Mentality
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.