JOIN OUR AGRONOMY TEAM!
Are you looking to join a fast-paced team that strives to deliver exceptional service to customers? The Agronomy Department is hiring a full time Seed Warehouse Foreman at our Lafayette location!
Primary Objectives of the Position:
Supervise all warehousing activities at Lafayette location.
Responsible for receiving and verifying shipments to purchase orders.
Responsible for accurate loading of customer purchases.
Communicates with patrons and employees in a manner that will create support and loyalty for United Farmers Cooperative.
- 2+ years of warehousing or customer service experience
- General knowledge of seed products beneficial
- Good people skills necessary.
- Computer skills desirable
- Ag background a plus
- Mechanical ability helpful.
- Must be in good physical condition capable of lifting, carrying and pushing weights up to 100 pounds and have full use of both arms and legs and both hands.
- Must be able to climb stairs, reach above, below and at shoulder level, work on moving machinery, work at unprotected heights with dust, fumes or gas and in temperature extremes both inside and outside.
- Must have a valid commercial drivers license.
- Pre-employment and random drug testing required.
- Forklift certification or ability to be certified.
United Farmers Cooperative, along with competitive wages, does offer a number of work/life benefits and services.
Medical Benefit – High Deductible Health Plan with HSA, as well as a low-deductible plan. Wellness component and a prescription drug program.
- Single coverage
- Single plus child, or single plus spouse
- Family coverage
Other benefits include: Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401K Plan with 4% Employer Match, Flex Spending Accounts for Medical and Daycare, Profit Sharing, Uniform Program, Employee Discounts, Shop Tool Reimbursement Program, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Long Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, Direct deposit payroll, Family Leave, Awards Recognition program, Ongoing employee training paid by UFC, Employee referral bonus and Scholarship program.
|United Farmers Cooperative (UFC) is a farmer-owned cooperative that was formed as the Cooperative Creamery Association of Lafayette in 1915 in the town of Lafayette, Minnesota. Over the next 100+ years of business, UFC would undergo many changes to meet the evolving needs of members in a changing world. Since its start in 1915, UFC has grown from one location and two employees to over 300 total employees with multiple locations serving members across several Central Minnesota counties. Today, UFC is an innovative and diverse cooperative striving to meet and exceed its members expectations through several business units including United Natural Gas, Agronomy, Energy Ag Equipment, Grain Handling Systems, Feed and Grain.