TruBridge brings years of expertise in delivering effective business, consulting and managed IT services created for the unique challenges faced by rural and community healthcare providers. We offer a broad range of services, from consulting and managed IT to full business process outsourcing that spans the revenue cycle from end to end. Our professionals have been helping hospitals and other healthcare institutions become more efficient at serving their communities for years. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TruBridge is seeking qualified medical payment posters to join our growing team.
- Daily cash reporting
- Cash posting using Excel/Access and company software programs
- Post denials to patient accounts
- Assist other projects as needed
- Assist other members of the team as needed
- Working knowledge of EOB's, EFT's and ERA's
- Balance payments posted back to the original deposit amounts
- Transfer copay/coinsurance and deductible balances to patient responsibility
- Post some contractual adjustments to patient accounts
- Other duties as assigned
- Base download/upload internet speed of at least 5Mbps -- SATELLITE/HOT SPOT INTERNET IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.
- Quiet, dedicated space to work
- All equipment will be provided by TruBridge
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent
- 3+ years of previous experience in medical billing and general office procedures
- Ten Key Minimum of 8,000 KPH
- Type minimum of 35 wpm
- 3+ years previous experience Medical Cash Posting
- Ability to read and understand EOBs
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills.