CUSO Financial Services, L.P. is looking for a Staff Accountant to join our fun and successful organization. Our company culture fosters and encourages innovation and growth by promoting openness, flexibility, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
This position will be responsible for processing journal entries and assisting in month-end closing and annual audits.
Position duties include but not limited to:
- Prepares month-end closing journal entries and uploads them into Sage 300 ERP accounting system.
- Maintain detailed reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts.
- Performs Fixed Income Reconciliation daily.
- Performs reconciliation of commission system to general ledger.
- Collaborates with other departments to gather pertinent data for month-end close
- Prepares and distributes monthly financial statements to SMT as a backup.
- Prepares audit support and performs other tasks related to the year-end audit.
- Assists with annual budget preparation.
- Prepares monthly flux analysis.
- Responds to accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Prepares monthly KPI’s as a backup.
- Assists with preparation of the reports for fee reimbursement from Pershing.
- Codes and processes A/R deposits as a backup.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and minimum 2 years of experience as staff accountant preferred. Financial services experience preferred.
- Proficient with Excel, Word, Outlook, 10-key by touch, and preferably ADP, AccPac.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest and commissions.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
For immediate consideration, apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=3394464
CUSO Financial Services, L.P. offers a rewarding career path and potential for advancement as well as good benefits and a solid work/life balance. Our collaborative culture offers community through shared goals and strong work ethics.
CUSO recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in San Diego and one of San Diego’s Healthiest Companies. As a result, we have many long-term employees who know our processes and efficiency goals so you will get to work with knowledgeable experts and top talent who believe in leading the industry through a high tech/high touch approach. To learn more about CFS, please visit www.cusonet.com.