The Customer Service - Web Support Representative responds to inbound support emails, social media messages and online reviews. They must provide outstanding customer service to all Winegard customers.
- Respond to customer emails, social media messages and online business reviews.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or other issues.
- Maintain detailed and accurate records according to policy
- Consistently demonstrate problem identification and resolution skills while working with customer issues
- Answer questions about warranties, repairs, parts, etc.
- Maintain high level product knowledge
- Perform full range of activities necessary to provide outstanding Customer Support (product inquiries, order entry, etc.)
-Provide basic troubleshooting steps on all products
- Other duties as assigned
- Great written communication skills
- Demonstrate email/online etiquette and customer-oriented behavior at all times
- Must have intermediate computer skills
- Experience in dealing with customers and handling and resolving customer issues is preferred
- Must be highly motivated, detail oriented, self-starter who is comfortable working in a team environment
- Capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced work setting
- Maintain a professional customer-oriented image
- Associates degree or higher is preferred
- Must be able to work 8:00am-5:00pm M-F with one Saturday per month
- Present a positive, professional company image at all times
This position is currently accepting applications.