The Technical Support Intern position is responsible for assisting with the company's end user technology solutions.
Key areas of responsibility include providing technical support to end users, administrating the end user technology inventory, and executing end user technology projects.
• Sets up, installs, and configures technology solutions including desktop and laptop computers, telephones and phone software, mobile phones, peripherals, desktop software, and online services.
• Troubleshoots and resolve employees’ technology issues. Assist and train employees in technology usage.
• Monitors employee technology and proactively maintain, adjust, or upgrade as necessary.
• Manages technical inventory of hardware, software, licenses, subscriptions, and online services.
• Deploys technology in support of both new and departing employees.
•Executes various technical initiatives as specified by IT management.
•Collaborates with appropriate groups across the organization to execute projects.
•Reports project statuses and issues to management at regular intervals.