Join a Winning Team!
Through its relationship with CUSO Financial Services, L. P. (CFS) Patelco Credit Union is seeking a Licensed Financial Advisor to provide retirement and investment services to its member base in Campbell, CA and surrounding areas.
When you join Patelco Credit Union and CFS, you enjoy numerous benefits:
- Large opportunity: Substantial existing book of business and ability to easily tap into the credit union’s member base to find new clients
- Warm leads: Partner with branch staff and enjoy warm leads, referrals, and already-established credibility within your local community
- No proprietary products: Recommend and sell whatever products best meet your clients’ needs
- Concierge service support: Receive exceptional support from back office employees with an advisor to support staff ratio of just 5:1
Patelco is a not-for-profit credit union, serving the financial needs and aspirations of more than 400,000 members. What we earn, we return to our members in savings from lower loan rates, fewer fees, and personalized service that focuses on transparency, simplicity, and trust. Our mission remains the same as when we started in 1936, to provide products, services, education, and expertise that will empower our members to rise up and achieve financial freedom. To learn more, visit www.patelco.org.
CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC) is a broker-dealer and RIA with a stable, 23-year track record of serving the investment needs of credit unions and their members. We’re ranked as one of the top broker-dealers in the industry and we work with some of the top financial institutions in the country.
- Licenses and Registrations: FINRA Series 7, 63 (65 or 66 preferred) Licenses,
- Accident, Life and Health, Variable Products
- Clean U-4 and Background
- Five years or more of sales experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a bank or credit union
- Excellent working knowledge of financial institution products and services, as well as, life insurance, annuity and securities products. Proficient in operational procedures related to member accounts. Strong practical understanding of general economic principles relating to all aspects of personal finance.
- Minimum completion of a 4-year degree in finance, business or related field required.
- Possess a valid driver’s license
For immediate consideration, apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=3363143
**Representatives are employed by Patelco Credit Union and registered through CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC). To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, L.P. visit www.cusonet.com.