JOB SUMMARY: This position is responsible for the coordination and delivery of addiction treatment services designed to meet the recovery and wellness needs of clients within the Project Free/ALAD addiction treatment programs. Depending on program objectives, these services may include resource development, assessments and counseling provided individually or in a group setting and may include the consumer’s family members.
Conduct initial and ongoing assessments involving the collection, analysis, and recording of significant bio-psychosocial information.
Provide individual, family and group addiction treatment counseling to consumers as needed.
Provides information sessions for individuals and groups to reduce resistance to addiction treatment and enhance engagement
Collects specimens for substance abuse analysis
Maintains regular therapeutic contact with clients, including the provision of on-site services and support
Treatment plans for clients on medication prescribed by program staff will be done in consultation with the prescriber.
Enters reports and assessments into information technology system as indicated by the Program Director
Maintains accurate and up-to-date case records in accordance with agency standards, accreditation and funding source requirements
Provides consistent reports to all referral sources including DCP&P, probation and Drug Court.
Clinicians will be required to meet benchmarked productivity levels.
All schedules, statistical reports/logs, and clinical reports are to be submitted within proscribed timelines.
Documentation should be completed in Anasazi within 24 hours of service delivery.
Works collaboratively with program Care-coordinators
Works a 40 hour calendar week
- Engages in weekly and/or bi-weekly individual staff clinical supervision as necessary related to staff experience level and or clinical need with supervisor.
- Participate in the Quality Improvement process and specific quality initiatives for the program.
- Weekend coverage related to program need
- Utilize supervision and training as opportunities for enhancing professional competence.
- Performs all duties in a professional and ethical manner consistent with agency, licensing, COA, and
- professional standards.
- Other related duties as assigned.