Are you looking for an amazing opportunity to 'make a difference'??
Do you have a strong work ethic with a desire to help those most in need?
Then look no further…...
Community First Health Centers is currently seeking a Patient Transporter to join our team!! This opportunity is available at our New Haven medical facility located at 58144 Gratiot Avenue under our Homeless Healthcare service line.
The ideal candidate for this role will be enthusiastic, motivated and a team player. Under the supervision of the Homeless Healthcare Program Manager, you will transports patients and ensure the Agency vehicle is well kept and in working order.
Daily responsibilities of our Patient Transporter may include:
• Transport patients from original destination to our clinic(s) and return following conclusion of visit
• Transport mail and/or medications between sites as needed
• Ensure that the Agency vehicle is well kept, clean and in working order
• Take Agency vehicle to be professionally cleaned and/or receive maintenance as needed
• Ability to incorporate emergency appointments as needed
• Adhere to all regulations, polices and procedures as directed
• Obey all State of Michigan driving laws and regulations
• Other duties as assigned
This is a full time; 40 hours per week opportunity.
Hours will be gained predominately Monday thru Friday; 830am to 5pm but some flexiblity will be required to accomodate patient appointment times.
Why work for Community First Health Centers?
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including;
• Bi-Weekly Competitive Pay
• Excellent Health Insurance through Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Michigan with low bi-weekly premiums and no exposure to a deductible, coinsurance or copays
• Dental Coverage provided through Delta Dental of Michigan
• Vision Coverage provided through VSP Vision
• 100% Company Paid Short Term Disability Coverage, Long Term Disability Coverage, Life Insurance & AD&D Insurance
• Buy Up Option for Life & AD&D Insurance with guaranteed issue amount that negates underwriting
• 403(b) Thrift Savings Plan; 2% (up to 7%) annual salary employer contribution whether you participate or not!
• Generous Holiday, Vacation and Personal time
• Professional growth opportunities/cross training
• Employee Recognition and Assistance Programs
Community First Health Centers: Improving the quality of life for our community!!
Equal Opportunity Employer