Founded in 2013, Lifeworks provides vocational and educational opportunities for adults throughout Northeast Ohio with a diagnosis of autism. Lifeworks is a sister agency of Bellefaire JCB, one of the nation's leading providers and innovators of wellness, advocacy, and behavioral healthcare for children, youth, and their families. Building upon the successful Monarch Model developed at Bellefaire JCB's Monarch Center for Autism, Lifeworks enables adults on the autism spectrum opportunities to express, explore, and achieve diagnostic-appropriate independence through social and communicative educational development as well as vocational readiness programming.
The Clinical Coordinator is a management position within Lifeworks that works under the direct supervision of the Associate Director of Lifeworks. As the Clinical Coordinator, you will drive a best practice model for the program that informs staff training and supervision, consumer assessment, treatment planning, data acquisition, data analysis, report writing and clinical liaising with the other Monarch settings. You will be responsible for strategic planning in conjunction with the Lifeworks senior management team and Lifeworks' Executive Director.
The Clinical Coordinator is responsible for building and retaining exceptional staff that are equipped with the expertise and resources necessary to deliver services firmly rooted in the methods and philosophy of the Monarch Model and applied behavior analysis. You will also be jointly responsible for program compliance with accreditation and state regulations.
- Master's Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Education or related field.
- BCBA or COBA preferred.
- Will consider candidates in pursuit of BCBA coursework under the supervision of a BCBA or COBA.
- Sensitivity in relating to persons of varying backgrounds and demonstrate ability to work with diverse groups of people possessing various strengths, aptitudes and abilities.
- Ability to perform job responsibilities with a high degree of initiative and independent judgment.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills and effective interpersonal skills.
- Practical and creative problem solving skills.
- Experience working with individuals with autism.
Why Work for Us?
At Lifeworks we pride ourselves in possessing a dynamic, collaborative culture throughout all of our programs. We value our employees and their commitment to our mission and offer competitive benefits including:
- A competitive salary
- Dental, vision and medical insurance
- Domestic partner benefits
- Free area health club memberships
- Defined benefit pension plan
- 403(b) plan
- Life insurance
- Paid long-term disability
- Generous paid time off
Other benefits of working at Lifeworks include:
- A friendly, professional and appreciated staff
- Working with a team committed to the well-being of others
- Career growth
- Field work experience and supervision hours for BCBA and BCaBA candidates.
- Year round free CEU trainings
Check out our recruitment video to learn more about a career with Lifeworks!
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.