This role will report to the VP of Operations, but will work collaboratively with nearly all internal teams: marketing, support, product, and warehouse. The ideal candidate is someone who has the passion to part of a game changing company and sees this position as a chance to succeed and grow into a larger role as the company continues to expand. This position is open to remote applicants.
As the Operations Director you will…
Optimize the customer experience:
In operations, no matter what business factors create difficulties and challenges, our job is to make sure the customer is delighted (both internal and external).
- Believe that the 7 words that kill a business are - ‘We have always done it like that'
- Ensure the promises we make to our customers are 100% upheld.
- Resolve the immediate problem but go back to find and holistically solve for the root cause.
- Coordinate with all in-house and remote teams on product/materials tracking and availability and data consistency for fulfillment operations.
- Collaborate with internal and third-party teams to create true accuracy and reliability around shipment contents, shipment status, and delivery expectations with all parties.
- Work with legal and compliance teams, shipping meets all local, county, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Drive warehouse labor, packaging, cost savings, and overall efficacy KPIs
At Winc we believe our culture and our core value are biggest asset. As leaders it's our job to make sure those principles are what drive decision making.
- Exemplify confidence in leading a team to overcome obstacles under pressure in a constantly changing environment with little guidance.
- Plan and organize ahead of changes, keeping necessary parties and teams up-to-speed as needed.
- Foster an environment of innovation, engagement, inclusion and team building.
- Proactively take partners throughout the organization to stay-ahead of changes/potential issues and drive successful change.