- Must be 18 years or older
- Possess a valid Driver's License
- Must have their own tools
- Attention to detail and maintaining a clean work environment
- Must be computer proficient
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted
- Ability to pass a pre-employment Human Performance Evaluation, drug screen, and DOT physical
Schedule is Monday through Friday 6:30am-4:00pm with additional overtime as needed (evenings and weekends may apply). Schedule may change as needed and/or during summer months.
Company Benefits include:• PTO• 7 Paid Holidays• Insurance (HSA, FSA, Vision, Dental, Cancer, AD&D, etc.)
Pay will be VERY COMPETITIVE and will be determined based on qualified candidate's applicable experience and skill set.