At PFL you are more than your job title, you are part of a team where employees succeed together and leaders lead from the field instead of the stands. We've seen incredible success stories unfold from our employees, and we're always looking to add top talent to our crew.
PFL develops state of the art Marketing Automation Software and deliver one-of-a-kind cloud based sales & marketing technology. PFL is a software development company in a category of its own.
Poised to revolutionize the world of "Tactile Marketing Automation" for businesses worldwide, we are seeking the best and the brightest to help us enable our customers to better optimize their Marketing Automation and CRM platforms to include high impact direct and dimensional mail, cutting through the digital clutter to improve sales and marketing effectiveness.
As the Business Development Representative, you will play a vital role of bridging our best-in-class marketing and sales teams. You will work with marketing to provide sales with qualified, pre-screened leads that are ready to engage in the buying process.
About Us: PFL is a rapidly growing Mar-Tech company with custom integrations in Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud. We strive to create unique and compelling SaaS solutions for our customers by leveraging a blend of bleeding edge technology with our 20+ years of experience, we are exposing new and exciting marketing concepts to the industry.
- Sourcing leads and nurturing new contacts
- Establishing relationships with corporate executives and influencers, over the phone, on social media and by email
- Researching and identifying new opportunities
- Representing PFL on the phone and in person to build the PFL brand and recruit star customers
- Mastering our CRM system to track and map client accounts
Top Performer Attributes:
- Charger. You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with tight deadlines, and are comfortable with high-activity phone and email prospecting.
- Go-Getter. You are willing to go the extra mile, have a strong work ethic and face challenges with tenacity. You are self-motivated and deliver exceptional work as a rule.
- Communicator. You can spark a conversation with anyone and have superior written and verbal communication skills. You are able to build strong and lasting relationship with key decision makers at accounts.
- Team Player. You genuinely like helping other people and love being on a winning team. You can also kill it when working independently.
- Techie. An early adaptor of new technologies, you are driven to work in tech and in SaaS specifically.
- Executer. You are disciplined when it comes to getting down to business and picking up the phone.
- Experience. You have 3-5 years of relevant work experience in marketing, sales, or sales development.
PFL is a true startup environment inside the stability of a proven organization.
Tactile Marketing Automation (TMA®) software allows marketers to improve their campaign effectiveness by incorporating high-impact printed and mailed pieces into their digital campaigns.
We are evolving quickly as an organization, expect everything to grow and change!
We like to work hard, but also have fun.
The rest of the stuff: Compensation based on experience. Full-time position with complete benefit package including health, 401K, disability, vacation, etc.
Click Apply Now below.
PFL is committed to fostering a workplace that embraces and honors all people.
Please note: PFL requires all applicants to be eligible to work within the US and generally will not sponsor visas unless otherwise noted on the position description.