We are PFL.com, a rapidly growing Marketing Technology company. We offer our customers end-to-end print and tactile marketing fulfillment with seamless integrations into Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Scalable, stable, secure and transparent. Providing superior customer service and value is who we are.
We develop, operate and use our own cloud-based software using state of the art technologies, tools, methodologies and processes. Our software engineers are top notch, continuously driving innovation, improvements and keeping up to date on latest technologies. We foster a cooperative learning environment.
About You: You are naturally technical and looking for an environment where you can grow your programming and programming support skills. You are self-motivated to enhance your technical skills and are good at explaining technical concepts to moderately technical people.
About Your Future Team: The IS team is close knit. We work as a team and help each other whenever we can. We work hard and stay focused, but we also enjoy each other’s company and have fun together.
What you will do for us:
· Work with the support team to resolve end user issues through queries or development.
· Escalate issues to lead developers or architects to ensure timely resolution.
· Knowledge of databases and SQL
· Knowledge of programming languages and other development technology is desired but not a requirement
· The ability to learn new technologies
· Effective communication skills with both technical and non-technical people
The rest of the stuff: Compensation based on experience. Full-time position with complete benefit package including health, 401K, disability, vacation, etc.
Click Apply Now below.
PFL is committed to fostering a workplace that embraces and honors all people.
Please note: PFL requires all applicants to be eligible to work within the US and generally will not sponsor visas unless otherwise noted on the position description.